missing JPEG::

Hubert Figuiere hfiguiere at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 14:10:12 PST 2006

On 12/5/06, George Talusan <george at convolve.ca> wrote:
> Ok, removed libjpeg-mmx-dev and compilation works.
>
> Somethings I've noticed:
>
> 1. make install does not copy debug.h however libopenraw.h includes this
> file

I have already a fix for that, not yet committed. "make distcheck" is
helpful :-)

> 2. I need to run ./autogen.sh twice before makefiles are created.

Sort of weird. I have to figure out. But I have committed another
change that may fix it in your case.

> I've hooked up libopenraw to gnome-raw-thumbnailer and it's really fast.
>
> I have a 10D CRW containing a RAW+JPEG and the thumbnail enumerator
> returns the large JPEG.  Is there another smaller thumbnail embeded in
> the CRW?  For now I scale a GdkPixbuf and save to png.

Apparently not. CRW seems to include only one thumbnail.

> I also have a 20D CR2 thumbnail and it has black borders and the top and
> bottom.. is there a way to get rid of these?

Nope. 160x120 is 4:3
It is like widescreen vs fullscreen in cinema.

Hub