Wiki/website

Will Stokes wstokes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 09:12:23 PST 2006

Well initially I'd like to scrap the dcraw forked code I adoped from
digikam for use in Reveal with regard to pulling out image thumbnails
for raw file formats. Ultimately I'd like to write a cross platform
image editor that can take advantage of GPU's to make image editing
operations instantanious. My pie in the sky dream is to find some time
to get back to developing Album Shaper and start sucking in the
various modules I've been building. I'd also like to use libopenraw to
support RAW file formats in Presenter, my OpenGL based slide show
viewer.

http://albumshaper.sf.net

Since work is kicking my butt these days none of these projects is
exactly moving forward at an exciting pace but one can always dream.
At least I can work with Qt every day. :-)

-Will