[ANN] libopenraw 0.0.5
hub at figuiere.net
Mon Feb 25 21:35:37 PST 2008
I just released libopenraw 0.0.5
This is the last release under LGPLv2.1
The next one will be LGPLv3 as announced earlier.
Download it from:
Here is the changelog:
- BUG: re-order commands in autogen.sh bug #14055
- BUG: IFDFileContainer inside another container was
failing because relative offsets were not used. Needed for
formats like RAF and MRW.
- BUG: testsuite didn't return a fail if a test failed, causing make
check to succeed even if test failed.
- BUG: in the use case CIFF (CRW) parsing could crash.
- BUG: JPEG thumbnails in CR2 where mistakenly recognized as 8RGB
- BUG: work around thumbnails in CR2 marked as JPEG but that really
are 8RGB (see Gnome bug #421175).
- BUG: decompressing CRW was reading past the buffer.
- NEW: testsuite now support doing checksum on data.
- NEW: support for Minolta MRW from Dimage 5, Dimage 7x, A1, A2, 5D
- NEW: API or_rawdata_get_cfa_pattern() to fetch the CFA pattern.
- NEW: Decompress/unpack RAW data from DNG uncompressed: Leica DMR,
Leica M8, Samsung GX-10 and Pro815, K10D, Ricoh GR-2)
- NEW: Decompress/unpack NEF RAW data from D1, D1X, D100, D2X.
- NEW: Unpack RAW data from Epson ERF R-D1 files.
- NEW: demo/thumbc output PPM if the thumbnail is 8RGB.
- NEW: demo/thumbc now allow -s to pass the thumbnail size wanted.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 194 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libopenraw-dev/attachments/20080226/1d69024e/attachment.pgp
More information about the Libopenraw-dev