[patch] support 14bit NEF

Rafael Espíndola rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 15:04:34 PDT 2008

> There is also the part for adding support for 14 bit NEFs. I will
> benchmark the old and new 12 bit packing implementation.

There are two patches attached. The first one is the one liner to add
support for 14 bit NEFs.

The second one is a refactoring of unpack_be12to16. It also makes it
faster. The time for decoding o D2 uncompressed file was reduced in
22%.

The code is IMHO simpler :-)

Do you think it is a good implementation strategy? I still have to
test it with a non NEF file.

Don't worry, I will be back to adding features now :-)

Cheers,
Rafael