qmi-network

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Thu Aug 23 00:16:26 PDT 2012

Thomas Schäfer <tschaefer at t-online.de> writes:

> Am Donnerstag, 23. August 2012 um 03:28:37 schrieb Dan Williams:
>
>> My first thought here is... APN and user/password?  Who knows what the
>> modem is actually using.  Does Bjorn's script take those as parameters?
>> I don't think qmicli does yet.
>
> APN is set also within the stick (via AT+cgdcont before)

Yes, but are there more than one, and if so, which one is default?  You
can check the whole list by doing AT+CGDCONT?

I don't know how to verify which profile is default using AT commands or
currently available QMI tools.  You need to send QMI WDS request 0x002c
with TLV 0x01 set to 0.

> PIN is disabled. There is no user/passwd in dhcp. In ppp it was only a dummy.

Yes, and the connection would have failed if either of these were wrong.