Huawei E3276 problem

Olof Ermis olof.ermis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 23:40:17 PST 2012

Hi Tommy!

One issue that I have is that eventually I need it to work on a
RaspberryPi device, using the Raspbian dist (latest kernel rpi-3.6y).
Does the Huawei drivers come with source code and if so,  does anybody
know how easy/hard it would be to patch them into rpi-3.6y?

Also curious if you along the way (successfully) tried to connect with PPP/AT?

/Olof