Huawei E3276 problem

Olof Ermis olof.ermis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 02:30:56 PST 2012

Hi!

Have added the patch now. Attached is a new syslog.

The only difference now is that the /dev/ttyUSB1 is not created, so
according to what you said Björn that looks like a good thing. I can
send

 echo -e AT^NDISDUP=1,1,"telia.online.se" > /dev/ttyUSB0

and /dev/ttyUSB0 I get the command echo'ed back but no other feedback.

lsmod still lists

option                 29746  0
usb_wwan               14830  1 option
usbserial              27212  2 option,usb_wwan

so I can't see any cdc-ncm driver loaded.

No wwanX device (when I do ifconfig).

Any additional debug or configuration that I should do here?

Cheers
Olof