Python bindings

Andrew Bird ajb at spheresystems.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 00:42:52 PST 2012

On Wednesday 14 November 2012 21:23:34 Aleksander Morgado wrote:

> >> Great!
> >
> > Hi Aleksander,
> >
> > 	I sent the patches, can you check patches 2 and 3 before applying, as I'm
> >
> > not totally confident I got the modes and value correct?
>
> I'll take a look at them, but I hope Dan can take a quick look at them
> too; I'm not expert in this area.
>
> Just wondering, given you didn't change the autogenerated code, does it
> mean that the introspection tags in there are actually all ok?

Hi Aleksander,
	The gir scanner didn't complain about anything other than the ones I
changed in the patches 2 / 3. As yet I haven't tested in Python, except for
basic import. This is mainly due to my lack of knowledge on libqmi around
what's needed to do a simple call like get manufacturer or model etc.

Thanks,

Andrew