PBM service

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at lanedo.com
Wed Jul 3 23:57:18 PDT 2013

Hey,

I started to write support for the PBM (Phonebook management) service in
libqmi, just to find out that I don't have any modem supporting it... :/

There's a 'aleksander/phonebook' branch in upstream git; can someone
install it and run the following in a modem supporting PBM?

$> sudo qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --pbm-get-all-capabilities

According to previous service version checks from Thomas, there's at
least an Alcatel device and the Huawei E398 supporting PBM.

Cheers!