ZTE MF825 HTTP connection

david preetham preetham.david at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 03:50:30 PST 2014

Hi Aleks,

Thanks for the reply.

Using web server or http server how device will get public IP? over radio?
I am not aware what this servers will do when ever it recieve http requests
from host?
inside device linux through telnet, I am not able to see any device
interfaces I am really confused how it really getting connection in this
scenario?

Regards,
david