How to make --nas-set-system-selection-preference='umts|lte' persistent ?

dailijin dailijin126 at 126.com
Tue Nov 4 00:40:11 PST 2014

Hey,

I set different RATs before and don't encounter this issue.

you can set RAT via " qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --nas-set-system-selection-preference='umts|lte' ", then unplug and plugin the modem. continue to issue command to connect modem.

As for your issue that the modem refuses to connect, I think maybe the modem can't work on umts or lte mode. you can plugin the modem on PC to check which mode it can work on in your position. then back to test the modem