3G Modem MC8805:qmicli succesfuly connected but no IP after dhclient

Benoît benoitne at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:23:51 PDT 2015

just a quick one
I have installed libqmi succesfully (libqmi (libqmi-glib, qmicli) 1.13.5)

qmicli -V

qmicli 1.13.5
Copyright (C) 2015 Aleksander Morgado
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html>

when I autoconf ModemManager it doesn't find the libqmi I guess because
of some linking librairies issue?

ModemManager  git:(master) # ./autogen.sh
[...]
checking for MBIM... yes
checking for QMI... no
configure: error: Couldn't find libqmi-glib >= 1.13.5. Install it, or
otherwise configure using --without-qmi to disable QMI support.