Compare MC7430 based on qmi_wwan and GobiNet

dailijin dailijin126 at 126.com
Fri Sep 9 06:59:09 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I just now test Sierra dev kit and driver,  the MC7430 can work and get IP via dhclient,  Does this indicate the modem work on 802-3 protocol?

Before somebody told me the MC7430 only can work with raw-ip mode, so need use udhcpc include dhclient to get IP, but why the Sierra dev kit can make the modem work with dhclient? Is there somebody know the reason?

I want to test MC7430 modem work on 802-3 mode with qmi_wwan driver, but always set data packet as 802-3 fail. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

--

Best Regards,
Dai,Lijin