EM7455 Firmware update

Monroe L. King Jr. monroe at teamprometheus.org
Sat Jun 17 05:47:21 UTC 2017

 I have tried to use a live usb running Ubuntu 16.04 with no luck
because these commands will not work! I'm more than just a bit
frustrated at this point at too why these commands are not found. I've
followed all the instructions I can find on the net and I've reinstalled
Ubuntu and even tried 17.04.

 sudo apt-get install qmi-firmware-update

 ./swi_usbcomp.pl

 Nither of these commands are found! I followed instructions here
https://zukota.com/sierra-wireless-em7455-how-to-enable-com-ports/

 And here

Re: Mobile Beacon RV build