network scan not returning results?

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Thu May 16 13:39:02 UTC 2019

On Thu, 2019-05-16 at 11:07 +0100, Paul Gildea wrote:
> When running a scan on different systems I've noticed that some of
> them do
> not return the network scan results. Do you know why this may be the
> case?
> Example:

Does this happen consistently, or only intermittently on these systems?

My first thought is RAT settings. Also IME sometimes scans just fail
and you have to do another one :(

Try comparing --nas-get-technology-preference, --nas-get-system-
selection-preference, --dms-get-band-capabilities and see if there are
differences too?

Dan