qmicli working for EM7455

Brandon Lee blee0518 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 07:47:19 UTC 2020

For the dhcp,
i run the qmi-network command for the modem, and then restart
systemd-networkd to get IP on wwan*.

Is there another command i should use to get ip on wwan interface?

For the driver change, yes. I am aware i can not change driver name. I do
not want to do this. The kernel is now selecting the driver i want, qmi,
since i changed the composition on the modem to qmi.

I will give netdev a try in assigning /dev port by unique name ATTR. To
keep startup script stable for modems.