[LGM] Decision about LGM 2012

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Sun Sep 11 10:37:35 PDT 2011

hi

... back from holidays...

> On 09/10/2011 09:23 AM, Louis Desjardins wrote:
> >
> > Can we say that per Monday night EDT we can have the say of the
> > actual board ?
> >

> Vote on Vienna:
>
> Louis: yes
> Dave: yes
> Greg: yes
> a.l.e:
> Alexandre:
> Kamila:
> Nathan:
>
> Only one more vote in favor will make the decision.

i'm comfortable with vienna.

... afaict, the only problem will be with the finances. we are used to collect about 20 K€ locally. in vienna, not only we don't have anybody locally who can collect money, but we will have to fight for the same money the linux meeting is already collecting.

it's does not have to be something that will be stopping us from going to vienna, but we have to be aware of it!
(since we would have the venue for free, the only real consequence would be that we may not be able to afford to reimburse the traveling costs)

for the form: what about using the lgm mailing list at create instead of cc-ing everybody each time?
(libre-graphics-meeting at lists.freedesktop.org)

have a nice sunday evening
a.l.e