[LGM] live streaming

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Sat Apr 21 05:46:04 PDT 2012

hi

> > Someone asked me on LGW about videos from the conference this year.
> >
> > Is anyone recording for sure? Will there be live streaming?
> >

> River Valley confirmed that they won’t be able to make it physically
> at LGM but they can give a hand downstream, if we can provide footage
> and audio.
>
> This remains to be solved.
>
> Hopefully a good (and well equiped) soul will show up and take that.

i was near to a solution, but just got the information that the
software i was planning to use, does not support some feature i was
planing to use (recording the sound to the hard disk).

i will take with me a vga grabber, a webcam a computer and a big
external hard disk... and we will see what we will be able to do.

i also have an offer from a company to give us an engine to store the
talks and give us access to their platform for uploading the talks...
not that free, so i'm still a bit reluctant to say yes to them...

i'm open to better ideas...

ciao
a.l.e