[LGM] invitations

Dave Neary dneary at gnome.org
Wed Feb 29 03:11:27 PST 2012

Hi,

Whoever has the title of "Conference Chair" should send the invitation
letters. It doesn't matter if that person is physically in Austria - but
we will need a website and something official showing that LGM is a
"thing", that it's in Austria this year - and yes, ideally someone in
Austria to vouch for us. Where are we going? Who's providing the
facilities? Give someone from Vienna the title "Conference Host", and
add their name to the bottom of the invitation letters, but have the
conference chair signing & sending invitations.

Cheers,
Dave.