[LGM] lgm2012 post-release

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Tue May 8 06:59:21 PDT 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:

> One (hopefully) positive thing from the Scribus side is the idea to
> formalize in some way discussions and interaction in general between
> skilled/professional users and the Scribus Team.

And that would be a good thing? :)

May I suggest another (hopefully) positive idea? Just start talking to
users about what you do.

In the last half a year you:

- improved InDesign importing
- got basics of footnotes working
- finished (more or less) the new tables tool

Those are all big news. Now, which of that got official coverage? Nothing.

I really have no idea what kind of interaction you want to formalize
if you don't tell people what you work on.

But this is, of course, completely offtopic for the list.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org