[LGM] URGENT! LGM ad in a Spanish Magazine (for free)

Nerea García Garmendia nerea at medialab-prado.es
Wed Mar 20 04:00:42 PDT 2013

Dear all,

Regarding the collaboration with this Spanish magazine I was telling you
about before (Yorokobu <http://www.yorokobu.es/>): we are going to sign
a little agreement including:

What they would do for us:

-include the LGM ad in their magazine for free (technically the market
cost of an advertising page in this magazine is 8,500EUR)
-a banner in their website
-an in-depth article with interviews in the april issue and in their website

In exchange of:

*-their logo in the ad
http://medialab-prado.es/mmedia/10/10586/10586.pdf*

-having magazines at participants disposal during the event
-their logo in mlp online article of the event:
http://medialab-prado.es/article/future_tools

We need to put all that in a paper but they're closing the issue *TODAY*
and I need you to check their logo in the ad before I say let's go.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

nerea

--
Nerea García Garmendia
Medialab-Prado
nerea at medialab-prado.es
www.medialab-prado.es
Durante las obras que tienen lugar en MEDIALAB-PRADO (Plaza de las Letras. Alameda, 15. 28014 Madrid) el personal y la actividad se trasladan temporalmente a Paseo de la Chopera, 14. 28045 Madrid (Intermediae-Matadero-Madrid).

http://www.facebook.com/MedialabPradoMadrid
Twitter: @medialabprado

"Antes de imprimir este documento asegúrate de que es realmente necesario. ¡Gracias por tu colaboración!"