[LGM] an article for Linux Voice

Michael Schumacher schumaml at gmx.de
Tue May 5 06:40:00 PDT 2015

On 05/05/2015 03:42 AM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Hi LGMers,

Hi Gregory,

> I've submitted an article for the next issue of Linux Voice about LGM
> 2015, but unfortunately don't have any pictures. Ideally, I'd like to
> have one or two shots that show a number of people (one of the group
> photos would be great).
>
> I sent in the article tonight; I'm told the deadline for the next issue
> is this Friday.
>
> You might send it to me or post it somewhere I can get it.

There's the images, courtesy of Simon:

http://www.home.unix-ag.org/simon/files/lgm2015/

Consider them licensed CC0 as far as the photographer is concerned - he
doesn't want to be mentioned as the image author, in particular:

https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

--
Regards,
Michael