[LGM] Videos and photos?

Liam R. E. Quin liam at holoweb.net
Wed May 20 10:50:36 PDT 2015

On Wed, 2015-05-20 at 14:18 +0200, Jehan Pagès wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 4:43 PM, peter <peter at constantvzw.org> wrote:
> > hey jehan,
> >
> > > For the impatient, can we also copy our own talk's video
> > > somewhere else so that we don't need to wait for the finale
> > > location?
> >
> > go for it,
> > it's all free art license
>
> Awesome. I downloaded it and saw it just now.
>
> I noticed the question parts were cut out from the videos (at least
> ours). Are these not recorded?

I saw that mine had the Q/A session, but I tried to be careful to
repeat the questions. Maybe speakers should be explicitly asked to do
that in future - it's helpful for the audience to give a summary of
longer questions even if there's a microphone for the questions.

>  I thought there were a few interesting questions, and having them
> in there would be an interesting part, in my opinion.
> Of course, I see you did some editing, so I'm not asking to redo all
> this. But maybe for the next time, I'd be in favor of keeping the
> questions!

An alternative is that the questions could be added with captions
later, especially if the origial video team doesn't have to do this.

Liam