[Libreoffice-qa] Assigning Bugs

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Wed Aug 3 05:00:43 PDT 2011

Caolán McNamara schrieb:

> b) poor-mans-version: bugzilla's typically have the ability to "watch"
> an account/email address,

Hi Caolán,

thank you for feedback. Currently I believe your "plan b" might find
more acceptance and seems to be a logical further development of Markus'
proposal.

I'm not an expert concerning Bugzilla properties settings, I only know
how to get ALL mails (due to the settings) of the followed one, what
might be too much. Preferable would be a solution that only follows
mails with status=New - assignee=default, but I do not know how to do
that with bugzilla settings.

Kind regards

Rainer