[Libreoffice-qa] Need Help to complete QA-FAQ

Nino Novak nn.libo at kflog.org
Fri Aug 19 00:47:02 PDT 2011

Hi,

Am Freitag, 19. August 2011, um 07:55:31 schrieb Rainer Bielefeld:

> ["Search - Info - Submit"]
> Can you please leave a short comment on the discussion page if you
> find problems or have questions or ideas how to improve?

only two minor points:

when you call a template it should work without specifying the Template
namespace as it is the default ({{FdoSCS2|x|y}} is equivalent to
{{Template:FdoSCS2|x|y}} but shorter)

As for me, I'd add the component/subcomponent info to the title
attribute so one can better see from the tooltip what actually happens
(as I've done in Template:FdoSCS2 to demonstrate). Love it or revert it
;-)

Nino