[Libreoffice-qa] Tinderbox status

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 00:51:15 PST 2011

Hi guys

I'm glad to see that the Win Tinderboxes are finishing successfully again.

One question: the MinGW finished with 220 errors while on 11-30 it
managed to build with 16 errors; the MSVC Win_9 machine finished
successfully with 846(!) errors but the previous successful build was
managed by Win_6 with "only" 176 errors.

Is it a regression, or it doesn't really matter the number of errors
as long as it is successful? I.e. does the number of errors
potentially affect the quality and reliability of the binaries?

Regards,
Pedro