[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.0 beta0 available

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Dec 2 02:35:38 PST 2011

Hi guys,

On Fri, 2011-12-02 at 10:25 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> for the upcoming new version 3.5.0, we start with a beta0 build that
> likely will have a few rough edges, and is not yet feature-complete.

	It is in a bit of a state it seems :-) anyhow - lots of bugs in our
release process found/fixed before B1 which is good. I wonder how widely
we should be announcing B0 - in the state that is in though.

> The list of fixed bugs in this release is here:
>
>  http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/src/bugfixes-master-release-3.5.0.0.log
>
>  (warning, monstrous list - a lot has happened since April)

	So, a lot has indeed happened since April; but I think the script that
builds this was completely busted by the onegit merge event; the above
list at the URL there is horrible inaccurate[1] :-) we'll try and fix it
soon though (at the same URL).

	Thanks,

		Michael.