[Libreoffice-qa] RESET - BACK button text and function interchanged

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 09:14:00 PST 2011

> No, I disagree. Some dialogs have varioust TABs, and if you only want to
> undo edits in one of them, it's nice to have the Back button; after a
> "Cancel" you would have to do again the edits you need.

I can see your point. But then the button should be simply named
"Undo" not "Back". "Back" is used to move to the previous dialog (as
you can see in any installer under any OS).
This is an UI inconsistency.

> Of course you can start a discussion, but
> - I believe these buttons have been already been discussed in "god old"

No, I don't want to start a discussion. In any case "good old" OOo had
it's share of mistakes and many were inherited by LO. Being old
doesn't make it right ;)

Regards,
Pedro