[Libreoffice-qa] LibO 3.5.0 Beta 0 First assessment

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Dec 5 00:55:56 PST 2011

Cor Nouws píše v So 03. 12. 2011 v 18:23 +0100:
> Pedro Lino wrote (03-12-11 11:23)
> > I hope that _at least_ they make DAMN sure that Beta1 doesn't
> > overwrite the stable build...
>
> To be honest: I have no idea. I just install zillions (well, little less
> ;-) ) without system integration.
> But your question is relevant indeed.

We plan to do the beta builds as dev builds, so they will be installed
in parallel with the stable release.

Though, the release candidates are going to replace the stable releases
on Windows and MAC. They still will install in parallel with 3.4 on
Linux. So, it will work the same way like with 3.4 vs. 3.3.

Best Regards,
Petr