[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.0 beta0 available

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Dec 5 15:29:58 PST 2011

Hi Petr,

Petr Mladek wrote (05-12-11 21:55)
> Cor Nouws píše v Po 05. 12. 2011 v 15:52 +0100:

>> On Ubuntu Linux, I can start/open only one document.
>> More or less the same as what is written on the wiki ('Writer does not
>> open a second document')
>>
>> Prolly as a result of the same bug, it is impossible to export to a PDF.
>>
>> Will this be fixed in beta1 ... :-)
>
> Both things work for me in the last build =>  they should be fixed in
> beta1.

Good to read :-)

> I suggest to switch to the last daily build from
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/. See
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Tinderbox that says more
> details about the tinerboxes producing the builds.

Well, it really becomes interesting of course when all the dust has
settled and beta1 rolls out of the factory ;-)

> Unfortunately, beta0 was pretty broken, see my other replay to this
> thread. It was bad luck. One bug probably cause many crazy problems.
> Sigh, I wrote the reply in the morning and it did not went out. I had to
> send it once again few minutes ago :-(

Unfortunate, but not too troublesome, given how circumstances were in
the mean time.

Thanks for your explanation, and I keep fingers crossed for the next step!

Cor
--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org