[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] Call for LO-3.5.0-beta1 pre-tag testing

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Sat Dec 10 21:51:58 PST 2011

On 10/12/11 07:34, Petr Mladek wrote:
> The 64-bit build for few localizations is being uploaded at
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Linux_x86_64_Release_Configuration/libreoffice-3-5/
>
> It is built the same way like the 32-bit build, see above. We started
> the regular tinderbox again.
>
> Please, do not get confused that the two Linux builds has the version
> beta0 in the name a no time, ... They were uploaded manually. The builds
> produced by tinderbox will have the right names for dailies again.

I have produced the "release like" Windows build too. It is currently
landing at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Windows_Release_Configuration/libreoffice-3-5/
It is a result of a checkout from Friday night and it should contain the
new postgresql connector. Would be thus nice to test whether it works.
In case you have a pgsql server to connect to.

Some packaging issues with our libreoffice-3-5 branch:
1) Although we produce a LibreOffice_Dev target, the resulting download
packages/msi installer don't have the "Dev" in its name.
2) I produced an SDK installer (not uploaded though) and it has no
mention of "SDK" in the name either. That is the reason I did not upload
it because it would just confuse people.

Cheers

F.
--
Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.