[Libreoffice-qa] Which nightly/daily build should be used?

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 15:28:01 PST 2011

The problem arises again:

For Beta0 testing Petr Mladek suggests getting the latest from
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Win-x86@6-fast/libreoffice-3-5/current/
(this machine builds and uploads quite frequently)

Thorsten Behrens suggests
 http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases
(this folder contains the Win-x86 at 6 MSVC build from
2011-12-09_12.44.50 but machine #6 only uses core, dictionaries and
help)

and finally Fridrich Strba suggests
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Windows_Release_Configuration/libreoffice-3-5/
(this is a build that finished compiling at 11-Dec-2011 06:51, it
doesn't have a log but it includes all 5 repositories)

Since these 3 folders contain binaries compiled at different times
from different repositories, the question is: which one should we use?

I repeat my previous question: Is it important for testing purposes
how many/which repositories are used?

--
Pedro