[Libreoffice-qa] End of the line for 3.3 family and regressions

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Dec 13 09:59:36 PST 2011

Rainer Bielefeld píše v So 10. 12. 2011 v 12:59 +0100:
> Pedro Lino schrieb:
>
> > Looking at the Release Plan chart
>
> Pedro Lino schrieb:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am just preparing some information concerning such regression problems
> we will discuss during next TSC call on Thursday before I publish it.
>
> The current results are completely in accordance with Pedro's arguments
> and show that currently we have a much worse situation concerning
> unfixed regression bugs than we had for 3.4.0

What do you compare? The number of regressions on LO-3.3 against OOo-3.2
and LO-3.4 against LO-3.3?

I think that it is not easy to compare. The number of bugs increases
with the number of users. It might just mean that we have more LO-3.4
users than LO-3.3 users. Also LO-3.4 was released relatively soon after
LO-3.3.

One important thing is the severity of the regressions and how many
people and how much they annoy.

It would be great to know how many people are using LO-3.4 and LO-3.3.

Best Regards,
Petr