[Libreoffice-qa] Minutes - QA related - TSC call 2011-12-05

Olav Dahlum odahlum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 08:30:59 PST 2011

On 15/12/11 17:03, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you can find a summery from my point of view concerning QA related
> discussion of the Engineering Steering Committee on
> <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/RBd/TSC_Call_Minutes>
>
> Best regards
>
> Rainer

Will the Bugzilla Assistant  allow reporting without a BugZilla account and
actually be available from inside LibreOffice itself? This is crucial for
getting more people to report back. The current implementation might
make the standard BugZilla interface a bit more friendly, but it's still
a far
cry from a fully automated and integrated service.

Registering for yet an account puts even me off, but that's another
story and
one about OpenID...

– Olav