[Libreoffice-qa] Issue with Text Animations in LibO-3.5-beta1

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Sat Dec 17 03:37:49 PST 2011

Hi all,

I installed LibO-3.5-beta1-x64 on my openSUSE-11.4-x64 (KDE 4.7) and gave it a try
with the presentation that I gave at the OpenRheinRuhr. You can get the presentation
here: http://amantke.de/images/praesentation/libreoffice_openrheinruhr2011_11_13.odp

There are text animations inside (soft appearance / weiches Erscheinen) that
presentaion. You could find them e.g. on slide 8, 9 and 10). If I run this
presentation in 3.4.4 everything works smoothly, but in 3.5.0-beta1 there is no text
animation available. If there are more than one animation on the slide, I got on a
click the slide with the text again and again. Thus the the actions (mouse clicks)
seemed to be recognized but there is no action connected.

Could someone please confirm this issue on his box. It would be good to know, if the
bug is also shown on other OS (e.g. Windows).

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice