[Libreoffice-qa] Hi everyone I'm new here

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Dec 19 04:38:02 PST 2011

Hi Jorge,

On Sat, 2011-12-17 at 21:52 +0000, JORGE LUIS MEZA wrote:
> I'm new at this, I wanna learn more about Testing and QA process!

	Welcome ! :-) I imagine Rainer has some nice details on how to triage
bugs, and so on; I assume you read:

	http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/qa-testers/

	Of course, the most useful testing at the moment is not against
LibreOffice 3.4, but the latest builds of the libreoffice-3-5 branch for
our new release (out soon). That is where you'll get most bug fixes done
too.

	http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Win-x86@6-fast/

	would have some libreoffice-3-5 builds; these are prolly better to test
than Beta1 - since we fixed a number of crasher bugs there. It is then
really useful to go through old bugs and see if they are duplicates
and/or fixed in libreoffice 3.5.

	HTH,

		Michael.