[Libreoffice-qa] Observations on Bug 40359 - Crash when selecting Language Settings->Languages

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Dec 21 03:37:43 PST 2011

Hi Jorge,

thanks for helping with the bug triage.

It is enough when you add comment to bugzilla. You need not sent it to
the mailing list. :-)

JORGE LUIS MEZA píše v So 17. 12. 2011 v 22:02 +0000:
> Well I have an spanish Libo 3.4 version, and when I tried to
> reproduced this, my computer in fact, froze, buy just for a little
> while. So this bug it I said it was reproducible, but it crashes just
> for a few seconds!

Spanish Libo 3.4 version is not 100% clear. The best thing is to paste
version information from the "Help/About LibreOffice" dialog, for
example:

	LibreOffice 3.4.5
	OOO340m1 (Build:501)
or
	LOdev 3.5.0beta1+
        Build ID: f186dc3-7f15fca-8eae9f1-ca8e46d-5bcbce4

Also, please mention the used localization and opetating system, e.g.

	Spanish Windows XP SP2 32-bit
or
	en-US openSUSE-12.1 64-bit

Best Regards,