[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] RFC Operation Spamzilla (resent to include original -dev list post)

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 06:59:38 PST 2011

Le 24/12/11 09:39, Rainer Bielefeld a écrit :

Hi all,

Well I woke up to over 2000 e-mails in my inbox this morning - as I
mentioned on the QA list, I somehow knew that was going to happen, but
still, I was not impressed. What was the overall effect on me and my
morale ? I selected them all, and deleted them without even looking at
them, no doubt with a few proper new ones in addition. I am not even
inclined to look at the ones that I probably reported in the first
place. Sorry, but 2 days before Christmas with less than 24 hour
warning, IMO, not on. I'm taking a break from QA.

Alex