[Libreoffice-qa] Enable Milestone field in bugzilla?

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sun Dec 25 10:58:56 PST 2011

Korrawit Pruegsanusak schrieb:

> I've found the "Milestone" [1] field in bugzilla, which I think it's
> better than the "target:3.x" whiteboard that we're using.
> What do you think?

Hi,

that possibility is well known, we decided during th TSC call 2011-08-04
that we should not use it because danger of abuse is too big.

<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/RBd/TSC_Call_Minutes#New_Bugzilla_Picker_for_Target_Milestones>

As long as everybody's permissions are sufficient to modify it
information of that setting would be not reliable. Currently the target
entry in the whiteboard only is used by people who know what they do.

So currently I recommend not to activate that feature.

Best regards

Rainer