[Libreoffice-qa] RE RE RE: The far Infrared Sauna from Xuzhou Kailier Sauna Equipment Co., ltd

John zhoutao2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 26 22:03:48 PST 2011

Dear Sir.

Have a nice day!

This is john from Xuzhou Kailier Sauna Equipment Co.,ltd.

Our company was established in 1995.manufacturing kinds of far infrared sauna room
Our products have passed CE,RoHS,ETL,ISO9001 and so on certification.We can offer
the best after-sale service,and OEM,ODM.i hope with your establish long-term trading
relationship.thanks!

pls note check attachment sauna catalogue.if you have any question.pls fell free contact me!

Your timely reply will be highly appreciated!

Thks and best regards!

John

Xuzhou Kailier Sauna Equipment Co.,ltd

Tel:86-0516-85956690
Fax:86-0516-85956690
MB:86-18724129852

Email:zhoutao2000 at hotmail.com    taosauna at xzkailier.com
MSN:zhoutao2000 at hotmail.com
Skype:taosauna

Website:www.saunaroom.org  www.xzkailier.com

Adress:1804Room,1#Building,Hongyu New Shoreline
District.Xuzhou City.Jiangsu Province.China.