[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] RFC Operation Spamzilla

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Wed Dec 28 07:25:58 PST 2011

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 12:31:51PM +0100, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> Hi Bjoern,
>

> Le 23/12/11 08:34, Rainer Bielefeld a écrit :
> >> So here is my proposal: I want to batch change all those old
> >> unconfirmed bugs
> >> (without the now obsolete CONFIRMED in whiteboard status) to state
> >> NEEDINFO.
>
> My issue with that is that I appear to be subscribed by default to all
> new bugs ever created (I don't know why this is so, but it is).

No, but you are registered on libreoffice-bugs mailing list (as
alex.thurgood at gmail.com). All emails generated by bugzilla are sent
to that list. You must have registered yourself here, because I cannot
imagine that someone would do that automatically for you (not on a list
with such traffic, anyway). You can unregister at
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs or set up
some filters at your mail server/in your mail client, e.g. to receive
only emails on new and reopened bugs (bugzilla sets quite comprehensive
headers in the emails it sends; look for X-Bugzilla-anything).

D.