No subject

Fri Dec 30 01:12:32 PST 2011

Greetings to you,
Please have no fear over the receipt of this email as i must keep a low
profile concerning this important issue i want to discuss with you.
There is a Financial Portfolio in the firm i work with which i would
really love to discuss with you about and i believe this account has very
close ties to you because it is believed to have belonged to a late
distant relative of yours.
Please respond back to me via email so that i can give you a
comprehensive detailed explanation into this project.
Regards,
Pauli Juhani
juhanipauli at yahoo.cn

------_PartID_900022132780955

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME=3D"GENERATOR" Content=3D"Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P> From Mr Pauli
Juhani</P>
<P>Greetings to you,</P>
<P>Please have no fear over the receipt of this email as i must keep a
low<BR>profile concerning this important issue i want to discuss with you.</P>
<P>There is a Financial Portfolio in the firm i work with which i
would<BR>really love to discuss with you about and i believe this account has
very<BR>close ties to you because it is believed to have belonged to a
late<BR>distant relative of yours.</P>
<P>Please respond back to me via email so that i can give you a
<BR>comprehensive detailed explanation into this project.</P>
<P>Regards,<BR>Pauli Juhani <BR><A
href=3D"mailto:juhanipauli at yahoo.cn">juhanipauli at yahoo.cn</A></P>
</BODY>
</HTML>