[Libreoffice-qa] Creating test cases for Litmus server

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Nov 1 07:30:31 PDT 2011

drew píše v Út 01. 11. 2011 v 10:02 -0400:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to start using the Litmus test case server, specifically
> for entering some Base related manual tests.
>
> I've created my account at
> https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/
> but can not seem to find a way to enter a test scenario.
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.

I see the following in my account profile:

Web Services Auth Token: None ⇐ A web services authentication token
allows this user to submit automated testing results.

Sophie, Yi Fan, others, how could we get privileges to write test cases?

Do we really want to limit it to special accounts? We are lack of test
cases, so we should make it easy.

Best Regards,
Petr