[Libreoffice-qa] Creating test cases for Litmus server

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Sun Nov 6 19:22:08 PST 2011

Hi Petr,

The frequent change of feature test cases would be perfectly supported by our
current Litmus testing strategy.

Saying a feature branch, from which a test run is created, a new test case
created in that branch would reflect immediately to that test run :)

A generic (not version specific) regression test case may not reflect to the
test run immediately because it is always added to a "Master branch". So it
will be executed by QAs in Test Runs in either of the scenarios:

    1. When next version specific regression test branch created from the
    latest master regression test branch

    2. When manually "synchronize" test cases in version specific regression
    test branch with master branch.

Best wishes,
Yifan