[Libreoffice-qa] db test VM (was: automated testing of Base)

drew drew at baseanswers.com
Mon Oct 10 06:22:04 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-10-10 at 14:53 +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
> Michael Meeks píše v Po 10. 10. 2011 v 12:44 +0100:
> > On Mon, 2011-10-10 at 12:36 +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
> > > One possibility would be to use night builds from the plain build.
> >
> > 	Yep; I guess we could prolly openQA script their download /
> > install.
>
> We might use Yi Fan's
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/smoketestoo_native/losmoketest.py
> This script downloads and installs the last plain daily build and run a
> smoke test on it.

Wonderful - grabbed it (I'll try working with it as is, and it looks
like maybe a good starting point for building out for other test
scenaios), thanks.

BTW - timing wise, I've just moved into a new abode and at the moment
have no broadband connection to the net - this won't be rectified till
later this week, so for now can't really try any of this, just setting
up for later..but by the weekend coming should be ready to hit it.

Finally - if anyone is interested in having edit rights to the
SuseStudio image configuration just let me know, I'm sure there is a way
that can be done and I don't have any problem doing so.

Best wishes,

//drew