[Libreoffice-qa] About Litmus code.

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Tue Oct 25 06:32:10 PDT 2011

Hi Rimas,

I was doing some improvement of test cases content these days after the
Libreoffice Con, and found some UI of Litmus are really not convenient for
test case creation and managing.

For example the select list is rellay small to navigate everywhere:

    https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/manage_testcases.cgi

    https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/manage_subgroups.cgi

    https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/manage_testgroups.cgi

And there are refreshing problems when I tried to handle concrete test
cases.

I am not sure how complicated the system is, just in case I will do some
update about that, is there a way I can get access to the code of Litmus? How
is the code being controled or updated? Thanks for your help :)

Best wishes,
Yifan