[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Report Submission Assistant

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Thu Sep 1 10:14:00 PDT 2011

Hi Loic,

it seems with IRC we got some progress today, we should repeat that. I
believe you now have some work with implementation of our results.

The next thing we should discuss is a rough structure of the user
operating steps. My idea is something like

Define Component
Next >>
     ("freezes" Component)
Define Subcomponent
<< Back Next >>
     (Next freezes and adds Subcomponent)
and so on

Every "Next" freezes the last selection and adds it to a list visible
above the selection has to do. The user should be forced to concentrate
always on 1 single selection.

But the concept should also allow to modify an early step if he finds
out during his "Duplicates" test that I should modify something.

Let's see later.

Good evening

Rainer