[Libreoffice-qa] Bug Submission Assistant : release candidate ?

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Wed Sep 21 00:20:37 PDT 2011

> It would be extremely helpful to have a list of things that needs to
> be done ( a bullet list will be good ) in order of urgency. After you
> discussed such a list with Michael and Christoph, each item should be
> a good candidate for an Easy Hack.

Hi,

You find such a list on the to-do page, but I agree, it's not very
helpful if the topics are more or less "to be discussed" and not a
finished work instruction.
May be we should use Bugzilla for that? I suggest to file a bug for each
topic (is also a good test for the assistant) with a suggestion for a
solution, if no wishes for changes are added anymore an easehack can be
started (how ever that can be done).

If yo do not believe that would be "overengineering" I would try that
for one of the topics, we will see how it works.

It would be great if your programmer colleagues would add their personal
info on the incubator page (or "FindTheExpert"?) so that also people
like me who are not directly involved can find a contact person.

Kind regards

Rainer