[Libreoffice-qa] MAB additions.

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Apr 24 09:47:55 PDT 2012

Hi dE,

thanks for the list.

dE . píše v Ne 22. 04. 2012 v 10:50 +0530:
> I suggestion addition of the following bugs -
>
> Bug 32991 -- This's farely used in doc document, and may break the
> complete formatting of the document in some cases.

Yup, it is something that we really should fix.

> Bug 33263

I agree that it is bad if a document differs too much. Well, it would be
better if someone could split it into more bugs and better describe the
particular problems. Such huge bugs usually does not motivate volunteers
to pick them. It might be work for many days/weeks/months :-(

> Bug 48714
> Bug 48713 -- Same test case as 48714

Heh, these two are marked as severity "trivial" and priority
"lowest" :-)

Well, for me is hard to judge, what bug is more important. I would need
to compare more import/export bugs between each other. The
prioritization is important because we could not fix all bugs
immediately.

As discussed in the other mail. Please, leave them outside of MAB for
now. Please, start to sort them (group, prioritize, close duplicates,
split too big bugs). Make the queries for the groups available somewhere
and let us know about them. Of course, if you find a bug with many
people in CC or many duplicates, feel free to add it into MAB.

Do not worry, we will not wait until you sort everything. Developers
will start looking at the marked bugs as they appear. So, any amount of
sorted bugs is helpful.

Best Regards,
Petr