[Libreoffice-qa] Office XP/2003, 2007/2010 formats import/export -- most used feature.

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Apr 30 04:57:12 PDT 2012

dE . wrote (24-04-12 07:28)

> No, I came to the conclusion via market statistics. If I want to see a
> complex doc(x), xls(x), ppt(x) etc... I use google docs... I've no
> issues, and for exports I use PDF.
>
> So this issue generally matters the most.

I agree that interoperability is one of the important issues. And I
guess no one disagrees.
But as Michael explained: that will not be helped with flooding the
MAB-issues. Making issues clearer and grouping closely related ones,
helps (a bit).

Cheers
Cor

- PS I would appreciate if you could improve your quoting/mailing habits.

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org